What the tool offers
The tool offers a composite list of the contributing awarding bodies examination dates enabling exams officers to search, customise and manage a personalised exams timetable for their centre
What the tool contains
The tool contains final timetables from AQA, OCR, Pearson and WJEC Eduqas – see below for full details of qualifications and exam series
How to access the tool
- Login to the Online Portal
- From the Members (Resources) area select Online Tools
- Select Exams Timetable Tool
Hints & tips to further support exam preparation
Create and save your Exams Timetable in the tool
Download as a CSV locally in your system
Further manipulate the spreadsheet to support your timetabling, rooming and resourcing by, for example:
- adding the start time in place of the AM or PM session ensuring the awarding bodies’ published starting times are understood
- amending the duration to show the finishing time of each exam instead
- inserting rows to show to show the finishing time of extra time candidates etc.
- inserting rows to add details of exams taking place that may not be included in the tool
- adding columns to show:
- the day of each exam date
- the number of candidates for each exam
- exam room(s) allocated to each exam
- invigilator(s) allocated to each exam room
- notes, for example on particular rooms/resources that may be required for certain exam papers, access arrangements candidate information etc.
Qualifications and exam series contained in the 2021/2022 tool
Update 3 August 2021
When the relevant information relating to the summer 2022 exam series is released by the awarding organisations, the tool will contain examination information for the qualifications listed below.
Currently, the tool contains information for the confirmed Autumn 2021 exam series for AQA, OCR, Pearson and WJEC/Eduqas (GCE, GCSE, International GCSE, Level 3 Certificate qualifications) and NCFE Applied General, T-Level and VTQ qualification information for the 2021/2022 academic year (see below for further NCFE qualification information). Please refer to individual awarding organisations for further qualification and examination information.
The Exams Office thanks these organisations for their contribution
The Exams Office takes no responsibility for any outcomes in centres as a result of the information provided on our website, Online Portal or within our documentation. It is the responsibility of centres to apply this information as they deem necessary within their own centre. You should always contact/refer to the relevant awarding body for the most accurate and up-to-date information regarding their qualifications.